Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday Scrappin'

I can hardly believe it is the last weekend in May and school is out next week. Time for Sunday Scrappin'.

This week's ta-da's include a lot of layout for the 40 Days of Joy challenge I am participating in over at Divine Digitals. This has been a most rewarding process and I am loving the new quick pages Royanna is offering. You can see my layouts for Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6 and Day 7. Most days I have done two page and I will go back and do additional pages so this will make a nice album when it is finished.

Here are the rest of the pages I got finished this week. This first is a two page layout for My 365 Project.
This is Layout 21 from 365 Days.
And the May layout for A Snapshot of My Life.
This is for Challenge #3 over at Journal It. This was an interesting challenge and one that took some thought.
My to-do's this week:
  1. Get off the computer and get my house cleaned up! Not scrapbook related but a must do!
  2. Stay current with the 40 Days of Joy Challenge.
  3. Stay current with my More Mad Digital Skillz with Pattie Knox over at Get it Scrapped.
Have a great Sunday and Happy June!

post signature

5 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I have my email fixed-- will email you later! :)

LOVE that May layout- so pretty!

Rebecca said...

As always - great job on getting so much done! I love the red & blue color combo on your first spread. Have a great week!

Christine - Tutorial Addict :) said...

Awesome layouts as usual! I really love the "I adjust" page, VERY pretty. Great job this week, good luck this week!

Forgetfulone said...

The sweetheart page is my favorite! You got so many cute pages done. Great! Thanks for stopping by my blog.