Thursday, May 28, 2009

40 Days of Joy - Day 7

Day 7 of 40 Days of Joy. Check out the great information being shared here.

in|JOY - in|COURAGED
{daily quote}

"Act as if it were impossible to fail."

- Dorothea Brand

in|JOY - in|SPIRED
{daily challenge & journaling prompt}

Journaling prompt:
JOY LIST - Write a list of 30 things you find joy in....

1.) Bailey, 2.) my relationship with Dave, 3.) Nicole, 4.) Brandon, 5.) Brent, 6.) my faith and my church, 7.) my job, 8.) the home I have made for my family, 9.) my extended family, 10.) my good friends, 11.) a bubble bath, 12.) clean sheets, 13.) digi scrapping, 14.) a good book, 15.) my dogs and my cat, 16.) a clean house, 17.) flowers blooming, 18.) rain, 19.) dinner out, 20.) a good tv show or movie, 21.) children's laughter, 22.) sunshine, 23.) country music, 24.) shopping at thrift stores, 25.) long weekends, 26.) crafts, 27.) early morning, 28.) a full pantry, 29.) love notes, 30.) phone calls from family and friends.
Challenge:

Create a one page layout that exemplifies how you are
or are trying to Build or Re-Build JOY in your life!
There is a space at top - first write about your JOY STEALERS
Then in the building BLOCKS list 7 JOY HEALERS
Use photos, elements, papers, etc. to show
how you are choosing a mindful JOYFUL way of living
one block, one step at a time!

in|JOY - in|FUSED
{free daily quickpage}

post signature

No comments: