Tuesday, May 19, 2009

40 Days of Joy

I received an email this morning that has got me excited and thinking. It's a new challenge over at Divine Digital. The reason I am excited is that my word for 2009 is JOY! This looks to be an interesting challenge. I can't wait to see what all this brings.

BRAND NEW CHALLENGE!
with Royanna Fritschmann

in|JOY - in|SPIRED
{daily challenge & journaling prompt}

Journaling prompt: Write Down your own meaning of joy.

I chose Joy as my word of the year for 2009. I want to remember to feel Joy and see Joy even through the circumstances I am in. I want to enJoy my life, enJoy my family, enJoy my experiences. I want to see the good in life, I want to see the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, I want to have a Joyful song in my heart. Jesus want his followers to be full of Joy. And I want to be filled with Joy.

Challenge: Do a simple layout with the word JOY and the meaning you wrote down.

post signature

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi,

I saw your post on DivDig about the 40 days of joy. I have a gd named Bailey as well. Uhoh, must be THEE name this year.

Love your layout btw. Very cute.