Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Scrappin'

Sunday Scrappin' January 4, 2009

I looked over my to-do list from last week and I got a few things checked off. My ta-da's this week include:


1. Some digital scrapbooking.



2. I found some pictures that I want to scan and copy for my Love Album.

3. I made up some more card kits from Close to My Heart, three are shown below and another here.





4. I also decided what challenges I am going to do this year. I am doing two, I am doing a photo a day challenge and also the challenges posted here. This was for last year but I am going to do it this year. I have started another blog just for these two challenges and you can find it here.
5. I purchased some yarn to try something with my new knitting needles.
My to-do's this week include:
  1. Continue working on my digital scrapbooking.
  2. Work on my acrylic album.
  3. Work on my Love Story album (both photos and journaling).
  4. Clean off the desk in my craft room.
  5. Try some knitting.
  6. Work on my holiday tissue holder.
Last week's challenge was to use something from our stash. Everything I made this week was from my stash with the exception of the card kit with the birds with the long legs.

This week's challenge: something new. Try a new technique... use a new supply... whatever you'd like, but do something that's new for you.
Happy Sunday and Happy Sunday Scrappin'!







4 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Great layouts! I always love your pages. Your other blog is fantastic, really enjoyed it. Have a great week and happy new year!

Forgetfulone said...

Your digital pages look great! I would love to have some cards like that from CTMH. I don't know anyone who sells it, but they have such cute stuff! Have a great week.

Rebecca said...

Great work! I love the colors on your family page & the cards are too cute! Here's to a scrap happy year!

Bridgett said...

Your cards are pretty.