Wednesday, August 15, 2007

More Bracelets

I am in a bracelet swap and have my partner's bracelet all done and with all the excitement of the baby shower and Bailey's early arrival I have misplaced the bracelet. But while I was looking for it I came across three bracelets that I have finished recently.




This pink bracelet is made with cube beads and seed beads. It is from a pattern in the June 2007 issue of Bead & Button. It was a quick and easy bracelet to make and made with my favorite beads - cubes!

This bracelet is again made with clear gold lined cubes and gold seed beads. I told you I liked cube beads. This is a dainty bracelet pattern from Crazy About Cubes by Carole Ohl. This book was pricey but the directions are good and there are six patterns all using cube beads!
The third bracelet I came across is the same pattern at the gold bracelet. This Skinny Peyote bracelet is made with black cube beads and silver seed beads. Ok, now that I have wasted another 1/2 hour scanning my bracelets and posting them here I am going to continue to look for my partner's bracelet.

No comments: