Sunday, August 12, 2007

Bracelets Galore

I raided my stash of UFO's (UnFinished Objects) and found two bracelets that needed clasps. Why is it so much more fun to start a new craft project than finish up one that is already started? This bracelet is made from a pattern in The Best of Bead & Button and is Criss-cross Embellished Bracelet. This is the second bracelet that I have made from this pattern.
This second bracelet also needed a clasp. I was at my local bead store and saw a bracelet that I really liked so I came home and went through my beads and came up with this. It is not quite like the one at the bead store but I thought it turned out pretty nice and sparkly.

The third bracelet was finished at 11 p.m. one night last week. I have this cool new shirt that I was wearing to work and I had to have a matching bracelet. This is Peyete Eyelet Bracelet from Alice Korach and it was published at BeadBugle.com.

No comments: