Friday, August 31, 2007

Friday's Feast 8/31/07

Appetizer: Who is the easiest person for you to talk to? I have a couple of people that I talk to all the time. My honey, Dave, my Mom, and one of my best friends, Wendy.

Soup: If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? Paris or Greece.

Salad: What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed? The latest exciting event I have witnessed is the birth of my granddaughter. It is one thing to have your own children but to be able to be part of your own daughter having a baby is amazing.

Main Course: If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt? Being I am a totally behind the scenes type person and would never do anything to bring attention to myself, this is a hard question to answer. I think I would use my "celebrity" to help people, either hurricane victims, the hungry or the homeless.

Dessert: What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child? I was 25 when I had my first and when I brought Nicole home from the hospital I was totally overwhelmed. My daughter is 19 with a newborn. I think that is young but I am sure she will handle things just fine. I think any time that God intended woman to bear children is the ideal age. It is different for everyone.

No comments: