Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Scrappin'

It's Sunday and we have a fun day of activities planned but here is what I got accomplished this week.

The first two layouts are from Jessica Sprague's Photoshop Friday series #5. I started these layouts the week before last but just finished then up.

The next two layouts are #6 in Jessica's series. I really look forward to these lessons.

The next four layouts were created with sketches provided by Paper Craft Planet on their Scrappy Sunday thread. I thought the sketches were cute and I love the way they turned out.



Here are two more pages of My 365 for 2009. I am slowly but surely getting caught up on this project. I am into mid November with photos and journaling and working on another two page layout for early October.

My to-do's for this week:

  1. Continue working on the This is Me album. I did some journaling and found some pictures that I want to use. I am hopeful I can get some done on this project this week.
  2. Continue working on my eBay business. I did really well this week so here's hoping next week is just as good.
  3. Continue to work on My 365 for 2009. I am so ready for this project to be done. I also need to catch up on Project Life for 2010 as I am about 10 days behind. I don't want it to get like last year and me have four months to catch up on.
  4. I started a beaded Christmas ornament kit and I want to work on that. This one should be easy because I can do this while watching tv.
I finished the layouts from last week that were on my computer from Photoshop Friday #5 so I am using that as the challenge entry.

Hope you have a great week and happy scrappin'.

post signature

4 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Beautiful pages! And you got a lot done. Thanks for stopping by my SS post!

Mindy said...

Lovely pages! I love the first page of the Waiting For Mama layout, so sweet!

Jeannette said...

Your grouping is really nice. That's something I need to work on.

Melanie H said...

Fantastic pages Christine, you got a lot achieved this week.

Hope you get all your to-do's done for next week.