Monday, June 21, 2010

Spring Reading Thing 2010 Wrap-Up

I love to read and I read a lot of books but the Spring Reading Thing 2010 made me set a goal and almost meet my goal.

Here is my original list:
  1. Hissy Fit by Mary Kay Andrews - Read it and loved it.
  2. Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult - Read it and loved it.
  3. Designer Knockoff by Ellen Byerrum - Read it, fun, fast read
  4. A Girl Like Moi by Lisa Barham - Read it, a teen book but fun
  5. Daughter's Keeper by Ayalet Waldman - Read it, loved it.
  6. Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris - Am about half way done with this. I can't understand why I like these vampire books but I do.
  7. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll - Tried to read it, was this guy on drugs when he wrote this?
  8. Bright Child, Poor Grades by Barry & Patricia Bricklin - started it, not sure if it will help where I need help, it's an old book.
  9. A Kiss Remembered by Sandra Brown - Read it, a little too romancey for my taste but ok.
So out of nine books I have finished six, started two more and decided not to read it. And I finished two other books that weren't on my list and and started one other.
  1. Don't Stand Too Close to a Naked Man by Tim Allen - Read it, made me laugh.
  2. The Sexy Years by Suzanne Sommers - Reading it.
  3. The Choice by Nicholas Sparks - Read it, loved it.
So, a good final tally - 8 books read and three others started. Can't wait for the next reading challenge.

post signature

2 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Good job, Christine! I had to laugh at your comment about Alice in Wonderland. It's been a long time since I read that book...may have to revisit it.

Nise' said...

I love Mary Kay Andrews! Great reading Spring.