Friday Fill-Ins #93 October 10, 2008
1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Michael Bolton. We got free tickets to see him and I really enjoy the concert.
2. Crunchy Ranch Taters is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious! My mom made these for my birthday dinner last weekend and they were yummy!
3. It's time for week-end get away.
4. Honesty is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word f*** again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a mountain, and on the other was a ravine.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to corned beef and cabbage, tomorrow my plans include scrapbooking and decorating for fall and Sunday, I want to go to church and then relax!