Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All About My Husband

I saw this fun meme at Tanya's blog and decided it would be fun to do (even if Dave isn't technically my hubby):

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? sports or news.
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Honey Mustard
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? I can't think of anything he doesn't like
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Barcadi and Coke
5. Where did he go to high school? Benton Harbor, Michigan
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10.5
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? M & M Memorabilia
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? McDonalds Fish Sandwich
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? ribs
10. What is his favorite cereal? Since he is lactose intolerant Dave rarely eats cereal.
11. What would he never wear? sandles of any kind
12. What is his favorite sports team? Chicago Bears
13. Who will he vote for? McCain
14. Who is his best friend? me
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? stack stuff on the floor.
16. How many states has he lived in? 2 Michigan and Florida
17. What is his heritage? I don't have any idea
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? either an ice cream cake or my mom's Cola Cake with peanut butter icing and mini Reese's peanut butter cups for decorations.
19. Did he play sports in high school? I don't think so, he was in the band.
20. What could he spend hours doing? bugging me!


1 comment:

ShannonW said...

On my blog I have awarded you the "Kreativ Blogger Award"...enjoy!

http://shaycv.blogspot.com/2008/10/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Hugs
Shannon