Friday, December 7, 2007

Friday's Feast 12/7/07

Feast One Hundred & Seventy One

Appetizer What was the last game you purchased? Probably a video game for my youngest - Halo 2 I think.
Soup Name something in which you don’t believe. UFO's or life on other planets.
Salad If you could choose a celebrity to be your boss, who would you pick? Interesting question - Rachel Ray (she could cook for me) or Reba McEntire (she could sing to me)
Main Course What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way? Too many lessons learned this way. Mostly about my kids - never say my kid won't do that.
Dessert Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room. Comfy recliner, nice stereo system, my computer, and all my craft supplies nearby.

6 comments:

jennyr said...

I watch Reba Show, it's funny! And I like Rachel Ray too! great feast!

Tracy Million Simmons said...

ooooo... a celebrity chef! I hadn't thought of that. Good answer. I may have to go back and change mine ;-)

Cynthia Blue said...

Oh but there is life on other planets! We just haven't met them yet. :)

Sandee said...

Great main course. Isn't it the truth. I love the smug parents that just won't admit their child is less than perfect. Part of the problem with gangs and other things. Those parents have their head in the sand. Have a great FF and weekend.

Anonymous said...

what a delicious feast this week!! Have a great Friday.

Jennifer said...

Great feast! Hope you have a great weekend!!

Jennifer :-)