Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday's Feast 12/14/07

Feast One Hundred & Seventy Two

Appetizer
Make up a word and give us its definition.

quiturbitchin - no explanation needed

Soup
What is currently your favorite song?

Ready, Set, Don't Go by Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus

Salad
What’s at the top of your Christmas wish list this year?

Anything blue or yellow to go in my kitchen.

Main Course
Name a scent that reminds you of someone special in your life.

L'Air DeTemps Perfume reminds me of my mom. Nicole says it's "Granny's smell".

Dessert
Who is someone on television that you feel probably shouldn’t be, and why?

Martha Stewart - I just don't think she's all that she thinks she is!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Since Fridays feast is closed today, I decided to do last weeks MEME since I was on vacation! Come take a look!

Have a great Holiday!