Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday's Feast 12/28/07

Appetizer Name 2 things you would like to accomplish in 2008.
I have lots of things I would like to accomplish in 2008. Probably the most important two I can think of right now would be 1.) find a legitimate way to make money working from home and 2.) get more scrapbooking done.

Soup With which cartoon character do you share personality traits?
This one was hard. So I went here cartoonquiz and took a quiz. This is what they told me : You are Tweety! You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty, and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of backstabbers, and you are worry free. Goes to show you how dumb some quizzes are!

Salad What time of day (or night) were you born?
I think it was midday but I am not sure. Will have to ask my Mom!

Main Course Tell us something special about your hometown.
Well my hometown growing up (until I was 8) was Enon Valley, PA. There is nothing special about that town, it is tiny! I now live in Naples, FL (and have since I was 8) and we have the most gorgeous weather most of the year. It is sunny and 72 at 9:30 am and we'll be in the 80's before the day is out.

Dessert If you could receive a letter from anyone in the world, who would you want to get one from? Maybe an old friend I haven't heard from in ages?

6 comments:

Pea in a Pod said...

on the scrapping! I have to do that as well:) Nice feast!
My Friday's Feast is up as well! Enjoy the rest of the Holidays!

Pea in a Pod said...

Hmm..that's strange my other words didn't showed up..Anyway, I was saying we're on the same page on scrapping..:)

**"Liza"** said...

I like your main course sound like a really nice place..;)
Happy Feast! Have a wonderful New Year too! ;)
Mine here

Sandee said...

I could sure use some of that warm you are feeling right now. It's so cold here. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Tawnya Shields said...

Happy Friday.
Best wishes on your New Years goals. I too want to find a for real to make money from my home.

I'm a native of PA. also. I am from south central PA. near the PA./MD. border. I live in Mississippi now so you can send snow down here anytime! Please! :o)

Have a great weekend and stay safe wherever your travels may take you.

Jennifer said...

Great feast this week! Please feel free to visit mine! Happy Weekend to you!

Jennifer :-)