Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday's Feast 11/30/07

Feast One Hundred & Seventy

Appetizer What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride? I do not like carnival/amusement park rides of any kind. The merry go round is too fast for me. I am prone to migraine headaches and any kind of spinning, etc will give me one. I don't even like to ride in a car much less an amusement park ride. I do enjoy going to carnivals and amusement parks. The food at carnivals is great!

Soup How do you react in uncomfortable social situations? First, I try not to put myself in an uncomfortable social situation. If it happens, I get quite and try and hide!

Salad On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics? 2-3, not much into the deep intense topics.

Main Course Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to? No and no

Dessert Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television? This is a hard question. When the boys are here the TV is always on. But just because Spongebob Squarepants is on does not mean I am watching it. I watch approx 6-8 hours of TV a week but since I am not working it is on more.

No comments: