Friday, November 2, 2007

Friday's Feast 11/2/07

Feast One Hundred & Sixty Seven

Appetizer How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season? Not as much as in year's past.

Soup What was the last television show you watched, and was it good? Last night Ugly Betty - what a hoot!

Salad If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose? The walls of my living room are yellow and I wouldn't change them. I love my living room!

Main Course Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet. A house that cleans itself????

Dessert List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season. With three kids and a grandbaby I really haven't thought about what I want for Christmas. I guess if money was no issue I would like a SLR Digital Camera, perfume and GC to Victoria's Secret to buy those expensive bras.

No comments: