Saturday, April 5, 2014

Saving Mr. Banks

Since I have been living in Haines City I rarely cook a meal.  It's only me and I don't want to eat the same thing every night for a week so I buy frozen meals and quick and easy dinner ideas instead of cooking.  Last night I made my Mom's Best Meatloaf, Special Potatoes and french green beans with almonds for a special friend.  It's nice to have a special person or event to cook for.  Dinner was awesome, the company was awesome and I have a refrigerator full of leftovers and a whole peach cobbler pie.  After dinner we rented Saving Mr. Banks.  What a great movie.  I love Disney World and all things Disney and after watching Saving Mr. Banks I want to go and rent (or buy) Mary Poppins.
On another note, I have this itchy, bumpy rash on my hands, arms and chest.  I have no idea what it might be - I haven't changed laundry detergents or soap.  And of course, the more I scratch it the more it itches and then bleeds and hurts.
I need to go to Wal-Mart and the library in a while so I will try and get some medicated, anti-itch cream.  Nothing I have here at the house is helping.

Happy Saturday!  -Chris

No comments: