Friday, April 4, 2014

I'm back!

After almost a year - I have decided to try and start blogging again.  I can't determine whether I have something to say or if I just want a place to post my craftiness - but I am going to say some stuff and post some stuff.

The older I get the worse my sleeping gets.  I get tired early in the evening and go to read in bed awhile.  It always takes me some time to get to sleep and I feel like I am tossing and turning all night.  So, I did some research and found the Fitbit.  Now amidst all my other stuff to do I am also trying to eat better and exercise, so the Fitbit works for all these things.  It is a wristband that keeps all sorts of data that gets synced to your computer or phone.  Read more about it here.  So, I got my Fitbit yesterday and wore it last night while sleeping and here's my stats:
I was awake 30 times - no the wonder I don't feel rested when I get up in the morning.  I am hoping this Fitbit along with better food choices and some exercise will help me feel more rested.

Happy Friday!  -Chris

No comments: