Friday, October 2, 2009

Tired but Happy

I took most of this week off to paint and get my new home ready for my move Sunday and Monday. I have finished painting the master bathroom, the master bedroom and the family room. The primer is on the walls in the living and dining areas and I will continue to work on those rooms tomorrow. Brandon came by today and helped with the primer. He's so tall he doesn't even need a ladder. He is supposed to come by tomorrow and help again. It was so nice to have company and the help. I will post more pictures after the move. Wish us luck!

post signature

1 comment:

Coloradolady said...

Painting is such a job...I have done a bit of that this week...a small room at that, and am worn out from it...good for you getting so much done..can not wait to see the pictures...Have a good and productive weekend!