Monday, January 21, 2013

Project Life Week 1

This is certainly not my first year starting a Project Life project.  I have started it at least five years in a row in some form or another - 2009 I did a digital Project 365 version and actually completed that one.  The next three years I did some form of Project Life but none of them are finished.  And I may or may not finish my 2013 Project Life album but I want to at least give it the old college try.  I am not using a kit this year but am pulling pieces together from the ever growing stash that I have.  I am using Simple Stories Sn@p collection for the color pallet.

Some ideas that I have adapted for my own Project Life - the tile for each week will be shown on The Week of - including a calendar for the month with the week highlighted.  I am also including a currently insert and a week in review insert.  Week 1 is complete and the Title Page is half done - need to print a 6' x 12" photo.

Photobucket

No comments: