Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday, Monday


I do not like Mondays - I work all weekend and feel like I get nothing accomplished.  That might be because I have a four year old here all weekend?

So, another project on my huge long to do list is to move my scrapbook pages and albums into the new albums I purchased.

I decided on the American Crafts 12''x12'' Cloth D-Ring in black. I have ordered 15 of them already and have one filled.  I hate the way my albums look on the bookcase.  I have some Creative Memories strap hinge albums in an ugly green, I have all colors of Dalee, Close to My Heart and other post bound albums - many with the spine coming off since I put so many pages in my albums.  And then I have hundreds of completed pages that have no album home.  So, I purchased these new albums and plan to change over each of my albums and get the bookcase looking streamlined.

I am making round tags to label my albums and have come up with this design.
I am going to make each year a different color and mount them on metal rimmed tags and attach them to the spine of the albums with foam tape.  I haven't decided what I am going to put in the square frame on the front of the albums.  I have a huge job ahead of me but I am so looking forward to it.

post signature



No comments: