Monday, July 4, 2011

Sunday Scrappin' on a Monday

I have gotten a lot of scrapbooking done again this week - I am spending far less time in front of the TV and more time crafting. I found Groove Shark and have been putting music on there and jamming and crafting.

I am working on 2011 pictures. I am current through mid-May and I like that feeling.

This is Bill cooking breakfast. Gotta love a man that knows his way around a kitchen!

Two page March snapshot - this is where I put in those random pictures I don't want to do a whole scrapbook layout about but want to include in the memories.

Redecorating the spare room.

Bailey
Two page April snapshot.

We didn't take very many Easter pictures so this is on page of Easter.
Bill and I went to see Miranda Lambert - awesome!
Brent and I visiting Gam.
Two page May snapshot.

More Spring Fling pages

Nicole's birthday layout.

My goals this week are continue working on scrapbook pages. Continue working on moving my digital scrapbook supplies over to my bigger external hard drive. I am taking a class at Big Picture classes called Motherload and I want to stay current with that class.

Have a great 4th of July and happy scrappin'!

post signature

No comments: