Sunday, September 30, 2007

Busy Birthday Weekend

I had a fantastic birthday weekend. My birthday was Friday. I got Happy Birthday phone calls from Dave and all the kids. I got a bouquet of flowers from my friend in Tucson, Wendy and Dave sent me these beautiful red roses. Yes, I am a spoiled brat! My friend (and boss) Sue told everyone in the office it was my birthday so I got lots of HB's and she got me a really neat necklace and bracelet from Best of Everything. What a great store.

My mom had us all for dinner and what a spread! We had turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potato casserole, strawberry pretzel salad and cola cake with peanut butter icing. YUM! She got me a really cute jumper and shirt from Bon Worth and this huge mason jar that I think I will use to save change.


Dave then took me to Fort Myers Beach for Saturday night. We stayed at Diamond Head Resort and walked to a nice resturant that served great seafood. We sat on the balcony and watch the sunset and also got to watch a wedding on the beach. What a great spot for a wedding. We had a fabulous time and I just got to relax for a day. We left this morning, ran to Wally World for essentials and now we are home. Just a perfect weekend.

No comments: