- Probably most exciting is I am dating a great guy. I am not going to get into too much more than that but it been a little over two months and things are grand.
- My son and his girlfriend are going to make me a grandma again. I am over the moon excited about having another grandbaby to love on.
- I found a job this week. It's for a small hurricane protection company and so far, it's a great job. Part time for now, could work into full time and it's about 3 minutes from home. Love my commute. Pay is decent and the people are great.
- Someone is coming out tomorrow to look at the a/c and with an unexpected blessing we should have the a/c fixed soon.
- My daughter keeps surprising me in the way she is maturing and becoming a most amazing young woman.
- Brent started high school and loves it.
- This week was catch up week as I had breakfast with my friend Susan, lunch with Nicole and Bailey Boo and dinner with Kristy. Catching up with friends and family is always a great stress reliever.
Have a great Labor Day weekend.