This week we made the round sticker from scratch. I reused it on the companion page.
The next pages are my completed Project Life pages. I am about a week behind on my Project Life blog but I have the pictures taken, I just have to upload them and then journal. This album is so much fun and so super easy.
My to-do's this week are almost the same as every other week. I am starting back to work on Tuesday so finding time to craft may prove a bit difficult.
- Continue work on Project Life and My 365 for 2009. It would be really nice to cross off My 365 for 2009 once and for all.
- I found a project that I started mid-2009. It's a class I took over at Big Picture Scrapbooking called This is Me. It is in an 8" x 8" album and I found all the class materials so I am hoping to finish this project in the next few weeks.
- I have been going through my bead patterns and purging. I need to finish this project before Tuesday so I can get my living room back to normal.
- Find some balance in going back to work and continuing to sell on eBay. I don't want the eBay business to be put on the back burner. Everything I sell is one less thing in my house!
- I am not even going to worry about organizing scrapbook supplies this week - not a priority!
Have a super week and happy Sunday Scrappin'!